woman
If this blog is personal, this is perhaps the most personal entry I've made so far. I'm so glad for MAC engineering. This post is only made possible by Airport and my neighbour's cable connection. i hope it's not theft. Is airport a seemingly legitimate method of logging onto the internet for no charge?
WOMAN
I dream of curtained windows
Gossamer draps
orange lights
pendant lamps
a warm, furry couch
cream walls
ambient music
dark, woody latte
Long hair, pierced ears
Tattooed shoulder
stong tanned arms
lithe, agile body
Clear mind
purposeful
joyful
unperturbed by the winds of change
Strength, independence
Single
Secure
yet
Sweet
Woman in control
whole and beautiful
unrelenting
in the pursuit of
Knowledge
Wisdom
God
Love
Beauty
Independent of
scales
marital status
emancipated
Made whole
in
Love
Psalm 139:14
i praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
WOMAN
I dream of curtained windows
Gossamer draps
orange lights
pendant lamps
a warm, furry couch
cream walls
ambient music
dark, woody latte
Long hair, pierced ears
Tattooed shoulder
stong tanned arms
lithe, agile body
Clear mind
purposeful
joyful
unperturbed by the winds of change
Strength, independence
Single
Secure
yet
Sweet
Woman in control
whole and beautiful
unrelenting
in the pursuit of
Knowledge
Wisdom
God
Love
Beauty
Independent of
scales
marital status
emancipated
Made whole
in
Love
Psalm 139:14
i praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home