in splendor
The past doesn't hurt anymore and I'm so glad. For so long I've just be afraid of this and of that. I was afraid of venturing out cos I didn't want to tread on broken glass. That is all over. Wow. I'm so amazed.
I can look at the past and not be sucked into it. The past with its events and emotions is now dormant. It stands within a glass case, as if an artefect of my life: cold, distant, detached. The people and the way they way they made me feel - insane - can't even conjure up a raised brow.
Strangers in a familiar world.
I should shut off my mind and not dwell on such things too long. Again, I'm afraid of releasing bad memories.
How does it go again? There is a time for everything: a time to tear and a time to mend; a time to love and a time to hate. (Ecclesiastes 3)
The time to hate is over. This is the season for love.
To love the ground I tread on and the air I breathe. To be thankful for those who loved me when I had no idea what love was. To finally know what love is and how to love.
Today Nancy told me she felt the Lord's eyes were upon me. She said she felt like God was paying special attention to me. I wonder what Pa has in mind. Whatever it is, I gladly anticipate his plans. Plans to give me hope and a future. Delectable.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all ye creatures here below,
Praise Him all ye Heavenly hosts,
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
God is doing something real cool with the nurses' ministry. I look forward to more fellowship, prayer and a mission trip sometime soon. I have finally accepted nursing as a calling and I will go on this path until God changes his mind.
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Isaiah 60:19-10
...you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise. The sun will no more be your light by day nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory...and your days of sorrow will end.
I can look at the past and not be sucked into it. The past with its events and emotions is now dormant. It stands within a glass case, as if an artefect of my life: cold, distant, detached. The people and the way they way they made me feel - insane - can't even conjure up a raised brow.
Strangers in a familiar world.
I should shut off my mind and not dwell on such things too long. Again, I'm afraid of releasing bad memories.
How does it go again? There is a time for everything: a time to tear and a time to mend; a time to love and a time to hate. (Ecclesiastes 3)
The time to hate is over. This is the season for love.
To love the ground I tread on and the air I breathe. To be thankful for those who loved me when I had no idea what love was. To finally know what love is and how to love.
Today Nancy told me she felt the Lord's eyes were upon me. She said she felt like God was paying special attention to me. I wonder what Pa has in mind. Whatever it is, I gladly anticipate his plans. Plans to give me hope and a future. Delectable.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all ye creatures here below,
Praise Him all ye Heavenly hosts,
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
God is doing something real cool with the nurses' ministry. I look forward to more fellowship, prayer and a mission trip sometime soon. I have finally accepted nursing as a calling and I will go on this path until God changes his mind.
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Isaiah 60:19-10
...you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise. The sun will no more be your light by day nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory...and your days of sorrow will end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home