Freedom
I found a new lover,
his name is Jimi
He articulates my soul
in so many ways
I never thought he could
This post is for you, dear Jimi
Stay with me, don't get stoned
Trust me, I won't lock you in
I'll surround you like a womb
Play it
Drown me
Today
CRAPSOLOGY!!!!!!
Freedom
by Jimi Hendrix
You don't have to say that you love me
if you don't mean it
You'd better believe
If you need me
or you just wanna bleed me
you'd better stickin' your dagger in someone else
So I can leave
Set me free
his name is Jimi
He articulates my soul
in so many ways
I never thought he could
This post is for you, dear Jimi
Stay with me, don't get stoned
Trust me, I won't lock you in
I'll surround you like a womb
Play it
Drown me
Today
CRAPSOLOGY!!!!!!
Freedom
by Jimi Hendrix
You don't have to say that you love me
if you don't mean it
You'd better believe
If you need me
or you just wanna bleed me
you'd better stickin' your dagger in someone else
So I can leave
Set me free

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home