all saints
It was surely watching The Beach, starring Leonardo Dicaprio that got me started on obsessing over Thailand. Beautiful beaches, bikinis, the big bright sun burning up my back. Oooo...very tempting. Will attempt Krabi and Full Moon party one day at an impulse. Will just buy ticket and board plane and only inform relevant persons when there. Should tell someone in case get lost with no one to bail self out of jail.
Have many impulsive dreams in head right now. I'm very glad for my blog to say all this out. Used to write on e-mail and send to friends, wondering if they read my stuff or not. Now on blog don't care anymore (ok, I still do ok!) but am writing with self in mind. Would be good to have someone read it and agree. For what, I don't know. Guess it's a vain thing. Of course, do pray to the good Lord for travelling companions to go on crazy trips like that. Very sincerely, Lord Jesus I pray for hippie type companions to lounge on beach, drink magaritas and watch the day pass by with. Several names come to mind but unsure to make plans cos been rather disappointed by recent persons I tried to make plans with.
Why do people always disappoint? Well, have disappointed others before so I guess me ain't perfect too. But why? Why do they disappoint when you really want to do something badly. Like travel. Argh.
Would be real sad and scary if someone bails at altar. That would be something to balk at! Hahaha...
Honestly very scared of relationships. I mean when should one be sure to give her heart away? Do very sincerely, no, not sincerely, very seriously pray and ask God for directions everytime meet someone I am interested in. Can anticipate self obsessing over guy. Build my life around him and abandon mine. That is why imperative to be focused on doing stuff that I really want to do, not chuck them when meet love of my life and be very sure of what I want to accomplish in this lifetime.
Things like, visit Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Phi Phi. Attend Full Moon party. See the whole of Bali, not just touristy spots. See the black beaches of Hawaii. Go surfing back at Shelley beach in Sydney. hmmm...buy white bikini and look real hot! Hahah! Yeah do all these things...
Do mission work. Do feel rather aimless going to a place and well, just stoning my day away. Wondering how the Lord will lead me to fulfill the Great Commission. Will he put me in a country, do something here, marry some guy and set up a church? Whatever it is, serving the Lord will fulfill my hunger. Do want to be useful for God. What's this life but the meaningless chasing after the wind?
Lord give me a purpose. Grant me a vision. Help me fulfill it. Amen.
Have many impulsive dreams in head right now. I'm very glad for my blog to say all this out. Used to write on e-mail and send to friends, wondering if they read my stuff or not. Now on blog don't care anymore (ok, I still do ok!) but am writing with self in mind. Would be good to have someone read it and agree. For what, I don't know. Guess it's a vain thing. Of course, do pray to the good Lord for travelling companions to go on crazy trips like that. Very sincerely, Lord Jesus I pray for hippie type companions to lounge on beach, drink magaritas and watch the day pass by with. Several names come to mind but unsure to make plans cos been rather disappointed by recent persons I tried to make plans with.
Why do people always disappoint? Well, have disappointed others before so I guess me ain't perfect too. But why? Why do they disappoint when you really want to do something badly. Like travel. Argh.
Would be real sad and scary if someone bails at altar. That would be something to balk at! Hahaha...
Honestly very scared of relationships. I mean when should one be sure to give her heart away? Do very sincerely, no, not sincerely, very seriously pray and ask God for directions everytime meet someone I am interested in. Can anticipate self obsessing over guy. Build my life around him and abandon mine. That is why imperative to be focused on doing stuff that I really want to do, not chuck them when meet love of my life and be very sure of what I want to accomplish in this lifetime.
Things like, visit Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Phi Phi. Attend Full Moon party. See the whole of Bali, not just touristy spots. See the black beaches of Hawaii. Go surfing back at Shelley beach in Sydney. hmmm...buy white bikini and look real hot! Hahah! Yeah do all these things...
Do mission work. Do feel rather aimless going to a place and well, just stoning my day away. Wondering how the Lord will lead me to fulfill the Great Commission. Will he put me in a country, do something here, marry some guy and set up a church? Whatever it is, serving the Lord will fulfill my hunger. Do want to be useful for God. What's this life but the meaningless chasing after the wind?
Lord give me a purpose. Grant me a vision. Help me fulfill it. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home