things that piss me off/'frustripation'
guy who are namby pamby
when I find that I am namby pamby
pubic hair on sinks
dirty switches, dirty fridges, dirty anything
sores on my finger that don't seem to go away with any type of cream
dirty room, hair on the floor, lizard shit on anything
dust
dirty toilets
things that are smelly
men who don't call back
people who are insecure and let their insecurity hang on their sleeves cos they remind me of me
people who are too hard on themselves cos they also remind me of me
bad english, bad grammar, wrong tense
feeling sleepy and having so much on my mind that I can't seem to shit all out on my blog
I will do this another day.
when I find that I am namby pamby
pubic hair on sinks
dirty switches, dirty fridges, dirty anything
sores on my finger that don't seem to go away with any type of cream
dirty room, hair on the floor, lizard shit on anything
dust
dirty toilets
things that are smelly
men who don't call back
people who are insecure and let their insecurity hang on their sleeves cos they remind me of me
people who are too hard on themselves cos they also remind me of me
bad english, bad grammar, wrong tense
feeling sleepy and having so much on my mind that I can't seem to shit all out on my blog
I will do this another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home