sweet crush
If I could, like a kitten, meow my way to your heart.
But that would be queer. I would be on my guard!
I think I should, keep this to myself.
You would not, for a chance, choose to delve?
When God said he has his best for me,
Could he be one packaged like you, sweet pea?
And if you were a pea,
I would be a carrot, maybe?
Pea and carrot on a dish.
What harmony, what peace!
I know for sure my fantasy would end.
For sweet crush, this is not your plan.
But that would be queer. I would be on my guard!
I think I should, keep this to myself.
You would not, for a chance, choose to delve?
When God said he has his best for me,
Could he be one packaged like you, sweet pea?
And if you were a pea,
I would be a carrot, maybe?
Pea and carrot on a dish.
What harmony, what peace!
I know for sure my fantasy would end.
For sweet crush, this is not your plan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home